Friday, June 27, 2008
the law of attraction
Today, i went to see my supervisor (PM Dr. Rosidah) regarding my chapter 5. As we were discussing, the topic of the law of attraction pop up. I remenber reading this best seller book tittle 'the secrect" by Rhonda Byrne. She discovery the "Secret" began with a glimpse of the truth through a 100 year old book. She went back through centuries, tracing and uncovering a common truth that lay at the core of the most powerful philosophies, teachings and religions in the world.
The Secret explains with simplicity the law that is governing all lives, and offers the knowledge of how to create - intentionally and effortlessly - a joyful life. This is the secret to everything - the secret to unlimited happiness, love, health and prosperity.
Law of Attraction Principles
The principles are very simple
· Our thoughts create our reality.
· What we are attached to emotionally and energetically expands.
There is an intellectual and emotional aspect to this natural law. You can transform your life by changing our thoughts, emotions and beliefs. Imagine what power you have. Some people may be a bit unsettled to learn this. Courage is needed to admit we actually do have control over our circumstances. With this wisdom, our stressors could be all but eliminated.
Before the law of attraction can be fully used, we need to explore and expand three areas.
1) Building self esteem. Changing negative circumstances requires feeling deserving enough to have a better life. Hang on tightly to the positive thoughts and feelings you have of yourself. Love yourself.
2) Developing wealth consciousness. Instead of wallowing in stress and misery, think and dream of your ideal life. Monetary wealth is only part of the mindset. Whatever brings you happiness, health and prosperity should envelope your thoughts and emotions. Focusing on what brings you joy will turnaround the bleakest of situations.
3) Expanding gratitude. No matter how bleak your life may appear, there is always something to be grateful for. The sound of children laughing, the warmth of the sunshine, flowers and nature are examples. Dwelling on what we are thankful for keeps the negative thoughts to a minimum
Using the law of attraction
You will achieve your goals, dreams and desires...
You will achieve your ‘Most Wanted’ reality...
You will ensure your success...
You will re-write your destiny...
You will gain admiration of friends and family
Appying the law of attraction it totally worked for me. I learned by keeping my mind and positive feelings on my goal alone, I would change my negative situation. Whenever I thought about my problem, I would immediately switch my thinking to visualizing my doa and prayers, my goal and my happy family. I believed wholeheartedly it would come to be.
p/s thanks to nadia and nana my neighbour's daughter for giving me this book - the secret